- We fixed a number of dutch translations for test case ordering.
- We removed the definition block from the test case edit form. This was causing many critical errors when either creating or editing test cases. You can add requirements, risks, etc through the test case overview.
- When showing a test result, the page title was missing. We’ve added one to be consistent 🙂
- The test run filter in the result overview would show test runs from all projects. We’ve restricted the dropdown to only list test runs from the current project.
- By popular demand, we’ve added a comment section for test results. You can place comments for each test result!